Snickers Ice Cream Pie is going to be a big hit for you this summer. A pie loaded with so much goodness. I made this for Father’s Day, but you may want to make this for the 4th of July. That way if are not able to do fireworks, then this will be the star of the show.
This Snickers Ice Cream Pie has never disappointed. Now if you do not care for Snickers, you can use whatever candy bar that you like. You really can’t go wrong and you know that ice cream is so good when it is hot. I am not sure about you, but we have had one of the hottest years ever.
What are you doing that is fun this summer? I hope that you will try making Snickers Ice Cream Pie!!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Snickers Ice Cream Pie?
- Graham cracker crumbs or chocolate wafers
- Ice cream
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Salted peanuts
- Milk or semi sweet chocolate chips
- Snickers bars
How Do I Make Snickers Ice Cream Pie?
- In a food processer, place the graham crackers or cookies. Pulse to the desired consistency.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Mix the butter and the crumbs, then press them into a 9″ pie pan.
- Place the pie pan and cookie crust into the freezer for about 20-30 minutes.
- Then take the ice cream and stir it a little, then place it into the pie crust.
- Smooth it with a metal spoon, and place it back into the freezer for 45-60 minutes.
- Next place the caramel on top of the ice cream and then add the nuts.
- Press the nuts into the mixture with a spoon or spatula.
- Next place the mixture back into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Place the chocolate chips into the microwave safe pan and place in the microwave on power level 5, cooking the chips in 30 second intervals, until the chocolate is melted.
- Thinly spread the chocolate on top of the pie, working quickly as it tends to set back up quickly.
- Top with the chopped snicker bars and return the pie back to the freezer.
- Allow to freeze for 2 hours or more.
- Remove from the freezer a few minutes before serving so it will have time to soften, and you will be able to cut it.
- You may want to add additional caramel for garnishing, but I find that it is plenty sweet without it.
Do I Have to use Caramel Ice Cream?
- I used Caramel Caribou ice cream, but you could use Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel, Caramel Cashew, or any other flavor that sounds good to you.
What Are Some Options For the Crust?
Here are a couple of different crust ideas for Snickers Ice Cream Pie:
- You can use graham crackers or you might want to use chocolate wafers, or Oreo’s.
- Or for fun try using a brownie mix as your crust.
- If you do not want to make this dessert in a pie plate with the brownie mix, you can always make it in a 9″ x 13″ pan, baking the brownies and cooling completely, before adding the Ice Cream.
More Tasty Treats to Help Cool You Down:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 392Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 25mgSodium 307mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 2gSugar 35gProtein 6g