Easy Strawberry Gelato is so creamy and smooth. Your family will love this delicious treat. Try making this with raspberries, blueberries or even peaches. Mmmmm you will be so glad that you did.
The weather has been so hot, so we decided to make some yummy Gelato. I am so amazed at how easy it is to put together. What is your favorite flavor?
Try easy Strawberry Gelato today because it is so easy to make and tastes so good.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Easy Strawberry Gelato?
- Whole milk
- Fresh strawberries
- Heavy whipping cream
- Lemon juice
How Do I Make Easy Strawberry Gelato?
- Place the milk, honey, sugar, and strawberries into a blender; cover with a lid and process until blended.
- While processing, slowly add the cream, just until the mixture is combined.
- Place the mixture into a bowl, and stir in the lemon juice, cover and allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- Then add the mixture into the cylinder, make sure that the mixture is no more than 2/3 full.
- Process according to manufacturers directions
What is Gelato?
- Gelato is a popular frozen dessert of Italian origin.
- Real Gelato is made with more whole milk than cream.
- Gelato typically contains 70% less air and more flavoring, giving it a density and richness that distinguishes it from other ice creams.
Tips and Tricks For Easy Strawberry Gelato?
- You can add sprinkles, fresh strawberries, or chopped nuts to the top; or plain is perfect.
- Eat Strawberry Gelato in a dish or in a cone.
- I feel that this Gelato does melt a little faster than what you buy in the grocery store, because we do not put preservatives in ours.
More Tasty Treats to Help Cool You Down:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 248Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 31mgSodium 41mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 0gSugar 39gProtein 3g