Ground beef rice bowls are an easy dish for making your summer a little easier. You can have these rice bowls whipped up in about 30 minutes. And if your kids are not big on onions, just go ahead and leave them off. Kids usually do not care if their food is garnished! I like to use the onions for a little added flavor and they make the dish look a lot prettier.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Ground Beef Rice Bowls?
- Ground beef
- Garlic cloves
- Brown sugar
- Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Ground ginger
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Black pepper
- White or brown rice
- Green onions
- Sesame seeds
How Do I Make Ground Beef Rice Bowls?
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and the garlic until the ground beef is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, and pepper together.
- Pour over the ground beef and allow the mixture to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds, or as desired.
What Kind of Rice is the Best in Ground Beef Rice Bowls?
You Can Choose the Kind That you Like, but we Like One of the Three Kinds Listed Below:
- White rice
- Brown rice
- Jasmine rice
More Bowl Recipes:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 488Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 101mgSodium 679mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 3gSugar 11gProtein 37g