Gluten free Chicken Parmesan; I know that you are just going to love it. Just like the beautiful weather that we have been having, I love the beautiful spring flowers. What is not to love about this time of year?
I am enjoying opening the windows after waiting so long for Spring. I even got around to washing a few windows today! It is always so nice to look out the window and see the world through a nice clean window. And yes, I couldn’t reach a few spots well enough to get them perfect, but they are so much better than they were.
Now if I could just get someone to remove a lot of my bushes and replace them, we would be in good shape. We have had our bushes in for about 15 years, and they are just starting to get out of control.
We already took out a few, and we had one die, so we have a flower bed that is lop sided. There were three bushes and now there are two and so I guess that we will have to start all over with the three of them. It is so sad when you put so many years and hours into some bushes and them one of them up and dies! Ugh!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan?
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup gluten free bread crumbs (or you can use regular bread crumbs to make Regular Chicken Parmesan)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tablespoon dried onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt, optional
- 4 Tablespoons grated Mozzarella cheese
How Do I Make Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan?
- In a pie plate, or medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup gluten free bread crumbs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter and add 1 Tablespoon dried onion, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1-2 teaspoons parsley, 1 clove minced garlic, 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, and if desired, 1 teaspoon seasoning salt.
- If you want, you can cut a pocket, or slice, 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves almost through, leaving one side attached.
- Place 1 tablespoon of grated mozzarella cheese in each chicken breast.
- Dip each chicken breast into the melted butter mixture.
- Then dip the chicken breast in the the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with the remaining butter.
- Place onto a baking sheet and cook @ 400 degrees for 20-35 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
- Place a meat thermometer into the center of one of the chicken breasts and make sure that it reads 160 degrees. Then you will know that they are done.
- Serve over spaghetti noodles and top with marinara sauce.
Do I Have to Make This Gluten Free?
- No, it is really simple to make this recipe into Regular Chicken Parmesan.
- The only change that you would need to make in this recipe to make it Regular Chicken Parmesan, is to change out the Gluten Free bread crumbs with regular bread crumbs.
We have an island and it had a tree in the center of it, and it ended up getting a bug in it. Last fall when we went to take it out, the center of the tree came out and the roots stayed in!! Oh, no!! Now we need to figure out how to get the roots out! If you have any great ideas, we are all ears.
We already took all the rest of the bushes out that were in the same island and we decided it might just be a great idea to put some small rocks with some grasses in there. We are getting older and we are looking for low maintenance.
However, we have a neighbor that put artificial turf in and a design of different rocks. Well if I didn’t think that this idea maintains so much heat, I would do it. It seems to me that real grass stays so much cooler than artificial turf. Another problem is that my grand kids just might think that those rocks were so cool that they might end up in their pockets. And all the rocks would soon be gone. 🙂
What Does it Mean if Something is Gluten Free?
- Gluten-free means that the protein gluten is excluded.
- Gluten is found in grains such as wheat, barley, rye.
- A gluten-free diet is essential for managing signs and symptoms of celiac disease and other medical conditions associated with gluten.
Anyway it is wonderful weather and I hope that you get a chance to try this gluten free Chicken Parmesan, or if you don’t care to make it gluten free, you can use regular bread crumbs as well. I love that you can put it in the oven and in 30 minutes you have an amazing Gluten Free chicken Parmesan (or a regular Chicken Parmesan). Add some marinara and some noodles and you are set!!
More Gluten Free Recipes For You:
Moist Gluten Free Banana Bread
Gluten free chicken Parmesan is such a delight for the person who needs to eat gluten free. Dipped in butter and Parmesan cheese; a little bit of heaven! This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix
Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 477Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 174mgSodium 906mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 42g
Gluten free chicken Parmesan is such a delight for the person who needs to eat gluten free. Dipped in butter and Parmesan cheese; a little bit of heaven!
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix
I have never made chicken parmigiana! Looks so yummy and that tomato sauce is so vibrant. Wish I was eating dinner with you Amy!
You are the sweetest! I would love for you to have dinner with me!xoxo Thank you Kelly!!!
You know I love chicken parm dinners, so I can’t wait to give this a try! Have a fabulous day <3
Thank you, I love it too! I hope that you are doing well and little dude isn’t growing too fast! 🙂