Chocolate chip cookie delight is perfect for those chocolate lovers in your life, and with Fathers’ Day just around the corner, this is perfect!
Start off with some cookie dough, then add a layer of cream cheese mixed with whipped cream. Next add a layer of chocolate and vanilla pudding mixed together. Top off with some more whipped cream. Then garnish your creation however you desire. I’ve provided you with some ideas below in the Tips and Tricks.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight?
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Whipping cream
- Confectioners sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Cream cheese
- Cold milk
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Instant chocolate pudding
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips, if desired
How Do I Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight?
- Place the cookie dough in a 9″ x 13″ baking pan, flattening the dough and making it even across the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes; the dough will start to turn golden brown.
- Remove the pan and allow the dough to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, add the whipping cream, whip until it starts to thicken with a hand mixer; when it is thicker, add the 1/2 cup confectioners sugar and the vanilla extract.
- Remove half of the cream for the top layer, to be used later.
- Add the cream cheese and the 3/4 cup confectioners sugar to the half of the whipped cream that you are using now. Stir until the mixture is combined.
- Spread this mixture over the cooled crust.
- In a large bowl add the milk, then one of the puddings and whisk and then the other pudding and whisk them together.
- When the pudding starts to thicken, place the pudding mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm; 6-8 hours or overnight.
Tips and Tricks For Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight:
- You can either make your own cookie dough, like I do; this is one of the recipes that I use: Chocolate Chip Cookies, or buy some cookie dough at the store.
- Another thing that you can do is replace the whipped cream with whipped topping.
- Top it off with nuts, chocolate chips, big or small, or even some grated chocolate.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 216Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 10mgSodium 156mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 0gSugar 21gProtein 3g