Easy cheeseburger and fries casserole is going to be a great go to for this summer! I love how easy it is to put together. So let your kids be the judge.
Cheeseburger and Fries?
Since this is a cheeseburger and fries dish, maybe you will want to add some toppings after you get it put together.
What Toppings Would be good on this Casserole?
If you like pickles, add some to the meat mixture, or you can even add them to the top as soon as it comes out of the oven. You could add chopped tomatoes to the top of the casserole. Some people just might like even adding some catsup or mustard. I am not a big mustard fan, so you will have to ask someone who likes mustard if they enjoy it.
Can I use any type of Fries?
Absolutely! I like how the crinkle fries cooked up on this. But if you prefer shoestring fries or seasoned fries, then by all means use those. I haven’t used sweet potato fries but I am sure that they would be delicious.
How do I make Easy Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole?
So I started out by browning my ground beef. Then since I was feeling a little lazy today, I grabbed my dried onions and added 2 Tablespoons to the ground beef. I also salt and peppered my ground beef.
Then I opened both cans of soup, and added them to the ground beef. I then placed the mixture in a greased 9″ x 13″ casserole dish. And then, I covered the mixture with frozen fries.
Bake the casserole @ 350 degrees for 45 – 60 minutes.
Add toppings if you wish, and serve this delicious Easy Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole!
Another Cheeseburger Recipe:
- 2 pounds of ground beef, cooked
- 2 Tablespoons dried onions
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 (10.75 can) Undiluted Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10.75 can) Undiluted Cheese Soup
- 1 bag of frozen french fries
- In a large skillet place the 2 lbs of ground beef, 2 T dried onions and the salt and pepper. I use about 3/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/3 teaspoon of pepper.
- Add in the 2 cans of soup and mix well.
- Place in a greased 9" x 13" casserole dish.
- Cover with frozen fries.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45 - 60 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 473 Total Fat 30g Saturated Fat 12g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 14g Cholesterol 143mg Sodium 506mg Carbohydrates 6g Fiber 0g Sugar 1g Protein 43g