Chicken Caesar wraps are a great lunch or dinner. And they are so easy to put together. They also make a wonderful lunch for a spouse or a child. I love making them because they come together so quickly and you have your proteins and some greens together.
Are Chicken Caesar Wraps Healthy?
Compared to Wendy’s, Subway, or any fast food places that serve Chicken Caesar Wraps, making your own meals for lunch or dinner is usually better for you. Chicken Caesar Wraps can be healthy or unhealthy — it all depends on how you make them and what ingredients you add. You can control the ingredients and the portion size when making your own.
Cooking a couple extra chicken breasts to eat during the week saves money, is healthy and saves time. This sandwich assembles so quickly, and makes a pretty tasty and healthy lunch. And you don’t have to stand in line to wait for it during your lunch hour.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Chicken Caesar Wraps?
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these Wraps (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Salad dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Chicken breasts
- Romaine lettuce
- Caesar salad croutons
- Tortillas shells of your choice, regular or wheat
How Do I Make Chicken Caesar Wraps?
Here’s the simple steps you’ll follow to make these Wraps (scroll down for the full recipe):
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, lettuce, Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Then add the croutons, and stir gently.
- Place 1/2-2/3 cup of the mixture in the center of the tortilla.
- Roll starting at one end.
- We like to cut them in 1/2.
- Serve immediately.
- Can store left overs up to 1 day.
What if I Don’t Care for Romaine Lettuce?
- In place of romaine lettuce, you could use green leaf lettuce, iceberg lettuce, or Butterhead lettuces like Bibb or Boston.
- Or you could even use chopped kale.
What is the Best Way to Cook my Chicken?
- This is such a quick and easy meal. If you had a rotisserie chicken, you could put it together in about 10 minutes.
- The thing that takes the most time is cooking the chicken.
- You may want to fry your chicken or boil it.
- It depends on how much time you have and your personal preference.
I hope that this recipe will make your life easier and that you will enjoy eating Chicken Caesar Wraps as much as you enjoy making them. After a busy day at work, you may not have a clue what you are eating for dinner. Try making these today.
How Long Does a Chicken Caesar Wrap Keep?
- Stored properly in the refrigerator or a cooler with ice, the wrap is best eaten within a day.
- However, this all depends on the flatbread and how well the lettuce holds up.
- A Chicken Caesar Wrap is best eaten the day it is made!
Here is a Link to Another Wrap recipe for you to Enjoy:
Chicken Caesar wraps come together so quickly for a delicious lunch or dinner. They are perfect for a spouse or kids lunch. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 559Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 72mgSodium 658mgCarbohydrates 58gFiber 7gSugar 1gProtein 34g
Chicken Caesar wraps come together so quickly for a delicious lunch or dinner. They are perfect for a spouse or kids lunch.
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix
We love salad in our house and this sounds like a great summer lunch or dinner idea for our house… no oven 🙂 Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for coming by and leaving a comment. These Wraps are the perfect summertime meal or snack.
Thank you for sharing at #OverTheMoon. Pinned and shared.
Thank you for sharing on the Classy Flamingos Blog Party. http://poinsettiadr.com
Thank you so much for hosting @ Classy Flamingos Blog Party! Have a wonderful week.
Thank you for sharing at #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Pinned and shared