Dear friends and family, I am so excited to share this recipe for Hot Fudge for Ice Cream, with you. You are going to be thrilled that you tried it! It is the best hot fudge recipe ever!
What Is Hot Fudge?
Hot Fudge is a thick chocolate sauce that’s served warm, over ice cream. If you want, you can even top the hot fudge with nuts, whipped cream or a maraschino cherry. You can buy it in a can at the store, but this Hot Fudge for Ice Cream recipe is so simple, and nothing beats homemade!!
So I am over 6 cub scouts in my neighborhood. One day, I decided that it was time to do a cooking class. And so I invited each boy to bring a recipe. One of the boys brought this recipe for hot fudge and it was amazing.
I also had the boys make bread, and you know what, they did a great job. Their bread turned out delicious. I also helped the boys make a cook book that I hope that they will cherish all of their lives. It turned out to be one of my favorite den meetings.
How Do I Make Hot Fudge For Ice Cream?
- You will want to add the butter and the chocolate chips to a pan. Slowly allow them to melt together.
- Then add the evaporated milk and the powder sugar. I like to stir mine the whole time.
- Then let it boil for 8 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Then allow it to cool slightly.
- Then you can pour your hot fudge over your ice cream.
This is a real treat and we even like eating this hot fudge over chocolate ice cream. One can never have enough chocolate!!
Here’s a Recipe for You to Try your Hot Fudge for Ice Cream:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 183 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 13mg Sodium 46mg Carbohydrates 34g Fiber 0g Sugar 33g Protein 2g