Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup is perfect for this time of year! I don’t know about where you live, but where I live, it has turned cold. And I am not going to lie, my husband looked in the pot after I made this soup and he said (after he ate it) I didn’t think it was soup season yet, but this soup was soooooo good and filling!
That makes me happy and we will have it again and again. I must say that I love soup because it comes together pretty quickly and you don’t have to spend the day working in the kitchen.
Sometimes my husband and my sons tell me that soup just doesn’t fill them up. But they said that this soup is a keeper because it not only tasted delicious but left them satisfied as well.
I hope that you try Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup and that you love it as much as we do!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup?
- Garlic cloves
- Broccoli florets
- Chicken broth
- Dried oregano
- Dried parsley
- Black pepper
- Cream cheese
How Do I Make Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup?
- Place the oil and butter into a medium, heavier pan.
- Saute the onions, garlic and celery for 2-4 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Next add the broccoli, carrots, broth, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bring it to a boil and then reduce the heat to low.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place 1/2 of the mixture into a blender and slightly blend.
- Return it to the pot.
- Then add the chicken, cream and the cream cheese.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes more.
- Garnish as desired and enjoy!
Is Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup, a Substantial Soup?
- The chicken, broccoli, carrots, and celery, mixed with the savory spices and creamy base, make this soup such a hearty and satisfying soup.
- Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup will hold you over for a while. It is not one of those soups where you eat it and are still hungry, or you are hungry again in an hour.
More Tasty Soups For You:
Chicken, broccoli, carrots, and celery, come together with the savory spices and creamy base, to make this Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup such a hearty soup. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix
Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 188Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 58mgSodium 672mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 12g
Chicken, broccoli, carrots, and celery, come together with the savory spices and creamy base, to make this Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup such a hearty soup.
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix
Love the creaminess in this soup! I’m totally ready for Fall and cozy bowls of soup!
I am ready too! I don’t know how in the world you keep up my friend! I love your fun recipes!!!
This looks so comforting and delicious!
It is delicious, and so good on a chilly fall day!
Thank you so much for sharing this Amy, I love this time of year as we start craving soups 🙂
It is definitely soup season here. It has been so chilly this fall. Thank you for coming by and leaving comments.
Thank you for sharing at #OverTheMoon. Pinned and shared. Have a lovely week. I hope to see you at next week’s party too!
Thank you for sharing at #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Pinned and shared. Have a lovely week. I hope to see you at next week’s party too!