This Cheeseburger Soup with Bacon is the soup for all of you cheeseburger and bacon lovers. Nice and thick and loaded with goodness, and then don’t forget your favorite cheese.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Cheeseburger Soup with Bacon?
- Potatoes, any kind
- Black pepper
- Garlic salt
- Dried basil
- Ground beef
- Cheddar cheese
- Parsley for garnishing
How Do I Make Cheeseburger Soup with Bacon?
- In a large crock pot, place the onion, carrots, potatoes, salt, pepper, garlic salt, basil, parsley, and the broth.
- Cook on high for 2 1/2-3 hours, or on low for 4-5 hours, or until the potatoes and carrots are soft and cooked.
- Brown, drain and crumble the ground beef and then add it to the soup, one hour before serving.
- Cook 6-8 slices of bacon and also add to the soup.
- Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel and add the butter, then add the flour and cook until it starts to boil.
- Whisk in the milk, stir until it is nice and combined.
- Place the mixture into the crock pot and gently stir.
- Add the cheese stirring gently.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes and then enjoy.
- Garnish with Parsley, if desired.
More Tasty Soups For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 472 Total Fat 31g Saturated Fat 15g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 12g Cholesterol 110mg Sodium 791mg Carbohydrates 18g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 3g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 31g