Cream cheese pumpkin pie is so creamy and good. The pumpkin and cream cheese are such a nice combination together! What are the kind of pies your family is asking for to eat on Thanksgiving? I asked my family what they wanted and they told me, chocolate, pumpkin, pecan, and banana. Sounds great to me! We will for sure be making a French silk pie, and this amazing cream cheese pumpkin pie, and banana works up so fast, we can’t resist! I know that it is going to be one of the yummiest Thanksgivings ever!
Also, we will be having sweet potato soufflé, turkey and crock pot mashed potatoes! They are the best! I will be putting them on the blog on Tuesday so that you can plan ahead! I can’t wait. I feel like I need to start running already and we haven’t even started eating yet.
Let me tell you, I don’t know what happens to us, I use to run, and now every time I try to run, my knee hurts and I just have to walk. It is time to get in shape. I do not want to be older physically than I am in numbers! I haven’t been exercising since my grand kids moved in and I noticed the other day when I came up the stairs, I’m not as fast as I use to be!!
Well for sure it is time to get things in order and do a little exercising everyday! No excuses. Yes, let’s start before the New Year!
I do hope that you will all enjoy your Thanksgiving! And we all have so much to be thankful for. Thank you for supporting my blog, and I wish you the best Thanksgiving ever!
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon half and half
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1½ cups Whipped topping
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 small package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding
- 16 ounces pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 Tablespoon half and half and the sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spread on top of the crust.
- Mix 1 cup half and half and pudding, then beat for 2 minutes.
- Let pudding mixture stand for 3 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin and spices.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with more whip topping.
- Makes 1 12" inch pie.